Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

Hello bloggers and hello to the blog world!

This is my first entry in this blog. I was introduced to livejournal by a few of my girlfriends (approximately a year ago), only did I realized that it has become a personal journal, it became a place for me to release my anger.

I decided that it was time for a positive, fresh start.

Introduction, please....?
The name is Diana, some call me Dee, Di or Diane (only those who are lazy to pronounce the last syllable, "NA"). I am currently a student @ ryerson in hopes of earning a bachelors degree in Commerce.

Why the name dimplettez?
It is something I made up in grade 6 and I have kept the name ever since. Reasong being -- I have 3 dimples. 2 dimples on my left cheek and 1 on my right cheek. *shrugs, I thought it was something different.

What is this blog going to be about?
You will just have to wait and see.

I will leave it at that, I do apologize it was a very plain and bland intoduction but I was not sure of what to write just yet. I do promise the next extry will be SUPER exciting.

1 comment:

  1. welcome diana! i look forward to your reviews and your new positive outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete