Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Steven by Steve Madden


I have been looking for a nice messenger bag for quite some time now. This is a basic, big, side hobo bag, which is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, the price is something that is not in my budget.

This Steven bag by Steve Madden is going for $508 (USD).

I don't mind the colour but I do wish it came in black. I really need an everyday bag like this.

I cannot stand carrying my coach wristlet anymore. It is too unorganized and too small for my own good. I need to also purchase a wallet to replace that wristlet.

I need to find a better job!

Good day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i never knew steve madden had bags that went for that much! i love messenger bags, good choice

    ReplyDelete