Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bliss High Thighs Slimmer Scrub



This product will be my next review. I purchased this on Thursday and I will keep you readers up to date (within the next month or so) to analyze how effective this product will be. I do have cellulite.. yes as embarassing as it is to admit I do. Please do keep in mind I will be working out while trying out this product to ensure the product will be more effective.

Info on the product:
Use 2 - 3 times weekly to soften my skin's surface, enliven circulation and obtain better looking thighs and bum.
High Thighs Slimmer Scrub


To make it more effective I will be using my cellulite simulator. The simulator must be used in a circular motion that will help smoothen out the bumpy skin/surface.



I will keep you updated.

Dee
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment