Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Bliss Review Update

Hello everyone,




I apologize for the late review. I thought I'd give it some time to see if I'd be able to see some sort of results. I do tend to get impatient with products. I believe this is my second product I have used for cellulite but the first product I was inconsistent which in the end I did not receive the results I had hoped for.

The product is a scrub that is suppose to 'restructure' cellulite. It consisted all scrub. I was to use the product between 2-3 times a week. The scrub came out stiff and blue. I found that it was very difficult to squeeze out of the bottle.

It was recommended to rub between my hands to warm it up before I applied it to my skin. I did follow those instructions for the first week until I got lazy and decided to warm it up while I was applying the products on particular areas of the lower half of my body. It had a very strong scent. I would compare the smell to tiger balm or Vix. It is very strong at first but after using it for a week the smell did not bother me.

The procedure:
The product had to be warmed up and scrubbed on the specific areas you would want to concentrate on. After applying the product evenly, I took my cellulite simulator to rub my skin moving in a circular motion. This is to get fatty tissues to circulate and I was told this will help smooth out my skin.

The Pros:
After applying the product on the specific area, my skin felt very smooth. I did begin to see some results after 3 weeks of using the scrub but they were not significant changes. I do believe I would have to use another bottle or 2 to see some sort of a significant change. The scrub felt rough while applied onto my skin but I personally like that because I began to believe it was working.

The Cons:
It was very difficult to squeeze out of the bottle. My bottle doesn't look as nice, due to my excessive squeezing (impatient). The bottle nor the website (I went on Sephora because that is where I purchased the Bliss product) and no where was I able to find exact instructions on how to use the product properly. I knew it was one of Bliss bath products which I thought would benefit me to do it all while I am in the shower. I tend to be on the run after I get out of the shower so why not multi-task. But to this day I am still unsure if I am to still apply it in the shower or outside of the shower. I do not know of which method will give me the results I with to receive.

All in all, I do believe that this may take about three bottles for me to actually see some sort of 'significant' improvements.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment