Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let's lose the stretch marks!




I am becoming youtube obsessed and about improving myself physically. From my previous post, you can tell I am trying to improve my cellulite. Cellulite is one of the ugliest things you can get. I don't remember when I started to get it but I do not want to walk around in a bathing suit with bumps all over my legs, yuck. But other flaw that I don't like are my stretch marks. I only get stretch marks on my inner and outter thighs. I was talking to a friend who had her son approximately 7 months ago and she got a lot of stretch marks that she never expected to get. She is 5'2 and weighs 118 lbs now. She tried everything you could possibly think of.

The only advice I have been given was to apply Vitamin E on my stretch marks and over time it should fade. I did try this method but I stopped after a few days. The Vitamin E I tried was sticky. It was the Jamieson Vitamin E bottle. I couldn't stand the feeling and always having to worry that it doesnt touch anything or ruin my clothes.

As I was saying, I've been obsessing with Youtube. Since there is everything on Youtube, I thought perhaps I would be able to find videos on stretch marks. I have posted a video from TonyaTKO from youtube about a method that she did that gave her the results she had hoped for.

Thursday, I went to yorkdale after my physio and purchased Shea butter. TonyaTKO explains the mixture of (pure) shea butter with olive oil removed her stretch marks. It does take sometime. She said it took her approximately 6 months. I will begin this process today and I will keep you updated on my results.


View the TonyaTKO video on how she lost her cellulite.


1 comment: