Make-up and skin tips, product reviews and randomness.

Sunday, August 16, 2009







This is a photo of me and Jo-Ann at Helen and Terry's wedding. I know it isn't the most flattering photo of me.. but I'm working on my physique as we speak.

The dress I am wearing was purchased from Denise at Square One shopping centre. The dress was originally 130. It got marked down to $65.00 with additional 40% off. It should have come up to $39.00 before tax. When I went up to purchase the dress it scanned $29.99 PLUS 40% off! The dress cost me only 17.99 (before tax). I couldn't believe it and to think I was contemplating because it was a bit loose around the bust area. I did purchase a maxi dress along with this dress. I will try to take a photo of that dress very soon for you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment